– Male / Female, Thai Nationality, Age not over 35 years
– Bachelor Degree in Financial, GPA 2.50 up
– 3-5 years experience in Financia is preferable
– Good knowledge of costing and taxation
– Good interpersonal and communication skills
– Good command of spoken and written English
– Supervise, analyze, prepare and present financial planning in both short and long term in a systematic manner.
– Presentation of Financial Liquidity Management And budget estimates The work of various departments in
– accordance with the activities of the company.
– Prepare and present financial figures. And prepare a financial report.
– Prepare and plan the payment. And control the receipt and pay of the company.
– To prepare and present plans for using both short-term and long-term investment to provide information for business
– decision-making to executives.